Have you ever wondered what it would cost to keep your stores cooler 24/7 during the summer months? Recently the face covering requirements and heat waves across the country helped Rachael Ruelas, Manager of Energy and Sustainability at PetSmart find out, and now you can hear the answer.
Join us on Thursday, September 24 at 10am PDT and 1pm EDT to hear Rachael and our own Michael McMahon explain:
- The occupied and unoccupied setpoint and other options PetSmart considered
- How they got finance approval for a pilot
- How PetSmart rolled out more than 1,000 stores in 3 days
- The incremental costs for the rollout option
- What you can learn about balancing comfort, safety and costs during and after COVID-19