Energy Managers are under competing pressures to meet budgets, reduce energy costs and carbon footprint, and manage customer comfort.
Building View™ brings your building control systems into a single, normalized view so you can compare and action your locations around your network without ever having to touch interfaces. Identify anomalies, create trends, and surface opportunities with up-to-date data from across your networked locations, with a consistent interface regardless of the data sources or systems. Prioritize work and save time and energy with universal access to diagnosis and commanding tools.
Common data view across locations from any control system.
Easily compare results or trends across control systems
- Each data point shares the same name
- Normalized for date and weather
See zone and supply temperatures, sensor statuses.
Review data at the enterprise level
- Easily dive down to individual locations
- Identify conditions, issues and statuses.
Command Set Points for individual locations or groups.
Quickly change set points at the location or group level
- Resolve comfort issues without having to login to other systems.
Multi-point Charting & Historical Trending
Review the history of single or multiple points
- Identify trends across one or more locations
- Up to 36 months look back
Securely access your building's data from anywhere
- Your browser, at work, at home, or wherever you are!
- We’ve got you covered!