Command Manager puts the remote back in the control of your enterprise. Command Manager saves time commanding bulk changes to your systems without using the clunky controls interface. Reset your enterprise to corporate standards, or react to seasonal or other multi-location changes. Command Manager allows authorized users to remotely command set points or lighting for one or more locations, while building an audit trail for later analysis.
Command across multiple sites and access types in minutes
Reduce the time and effort it takes to effect change across many locations and multiple control systems.
- Just a few clicks to select the specific locations within your buildings, choose the demand, and go!
Create/Edit Rules to Prevent Errors & Streamline Changes
Maintain compliance with corporate policies.
- Prevent accidental changes to customer comfort.
Sort/Select Locations by Multiple Parameters
Do you have many corporate locations?
- Use your dashboard to prioritize, sort or select by building control type, state, current weather, and more!
View/Graph Historical Command Changes
Utilize visual trends to see changes in your system.
- Identify potential program changes.
- Select locations you wish to chart.