Demand Manager incorporates the best strategies of daily energy Demand Management (DM) with periodic Demand Response (DR) events.
Using Demand Manager, PhoenixET personnel (or your qualified team) can develop complex automated strategies to avoid peak rates by shifting or shaving demand, implement energy conservation strategies such as load-cycling, and even set up your specific customer-defined daily or on-call events.
With the release of Demand Manager 2.0, we can now also enable automated Demand Response (DR) through integration with CPower and a pending OpenADR certification that will allow us to connect to many more utility and aggregator programs. These programs can have lucrative incentives on top of your savings using day-to-day demand management best practices.
Some unique features of Demand Manager:
- Develop multi-action strategies - cascading tactics to keep your curtailment on track.
- Set strategies at the system OR subsystem level - for example, manage 25% of your RTUs every 15 minutes.
- Maintain zone temperature - set curtailment activities to cancel if the zone temperature gets too hot or too cold.
- View all of today’s demand events at a glance.
- Organize your stores into groups and prepare strategies by ASHRAE zones or other parameters of your choice.
Of course, Demand Manager works with or without a meter, across a wide variety of control systems, just like the rest of PhoenixET’s EDX platform.