EnterpriseDX® Energy Management Software
EnterpriseDX® is a software-based monitoring platform that is the core of our energy management solution. Deployed by many multi-site retailers, EnterpriseDX® Energy Management Software aggregates tens of thousands of interval data points for energy consumption and cost, bringing clarity to your energy picture. The system enables pre-cooling in anticipation of an unseasonably warm day, monitors occupancy levels in rooms and adjusts set points, and provides many other energy conservation options.
Unlike many energy management solutions on the market today, EnterpriseDX® is more than an energy monitoring tool, it’s also a control program. With customer approval and within agreed-to parameters, EnterpriseDX® can automatically maintain store comfort levels by sending remote control signals to local stores to adjust temperatures and lighting levels. The ability to remotely control your assets through a complete building energy management system improves energy efficiency and significantly strengthens the business case for investment.
EnterpriseDX® integrates securely with your existing BMS equipment and requires no new hardware or equipment. This approach lowers implementation costs, increases payback, and speeds national deployment, making EnterpriseDX® one of the most financially attractive energy management systems available.
EnterpriseDX® also supports the execution and validation of demand response or load shedding events for participating stores.
EnterpriseDX Command Manager
Instant smart building commanding from anywhere
EDX Command Manager puts the remote back in the control of your enterprise. Command Manager saves time commanding bulk changes to your systems without using the clunky building controls interface. Reset your enterprise to corporate standards, or react to seasonal or other multi-location changes. Command Manager allows authorized users to remotely command set points or lighting for one or more locations, while building an audit trail for later analysis.
- Command across multiple sites and multiple access types in minutes
- Sort and select locations by multiple parameters
- Create and edit rules to prevent errors and streamline changes
- View and graph historical command changes
- Extend the capabilities and life of hardware
- Access commanding from any browser
Learn more about Command Manager here.
EnterpriseDX Demand Manager
Meet energy demand events and cost savings objectives
Demand-side activities are a company's best chance to control costs and reduce energy use. Demand Manager provides a significant cost savings and energy decrease by managing demand across many locations and multiple BAS types to meet your energy cost and load objectives without sacrificing customer comfort or installing additional hardware or meters.
- Multi-action strategies that automatically react to kW usage, weather, occupancy, and more
- Works across multiple BAS and doesn't require a meter
- Automatic calculation of location curtailment potential/capacity
- Optional Swarm Service by Encycle
- Swarm Service is a simple-to-enable solution that works with Demand Manager to further reduce energy use and improve Demand Manager results
Learn more about Demand Manager here.
EnterpriseDX Building View
Streamlined universal access to your enterprise
EDX Building View simplifies enterprise-wide visibility and provides roles-based control to your team from any device. Identify anomalies, create trends, and surface opportunities with up-to-date data from across your networked locations, with a consistent interface regardless of the data sources or systems. Building View helps you prioritize your team’s work and save time and energy by having streamlined universal access to diagnosis and commanding tools.
- Common view of datasets across any location on any building control system makes comparing and analyzing easy!
- Access multiple points of building data such as zone and supply temperatures, sensor status and set points. Quickly dig into any location in your enterprise, and identify conditions, issues and statuses. You can even change setpoints to resolve comfort concerns.
- Highlighted problematic readings in red to help quickly identify issues and increase efficiency when diagnosing problems at the location level.
- Charting and historical trending back up to 36 months, including multi-point trending.
Mobile Accessibility. Access your building’s data from any browser, at work, at home, or wherever you are!
- Command setpoints. Quickly change setpoints to resolve comfort issues without having to login to any other system.