As the world continues to experience the effects of global warming, enterprise businesses are now expected to demonstrate tangible efforts in reducing their carbon footprint. This requires the ability to track and report progress towards meeting their stated corporate sustainability goals.
However, most enterprise businesses struggle to integrate data on Scope 1 emissions into a single, reportable dashboard and further encounter challenges with implementing cost-effective carbon mitigation activities.
With Carbon Manager™, enterprises can efficiently quantify their carbon footprint, measure, and report the impact of efforts to reduce carbon across their portfolio without incurring capital costs by accessing data from assets they already own.
Carbon Manager™ is a cloud managed Smart Building Platform software tool that easily analyzes and reports carbon footprint and results from carbon mitigation efforts.
- View all direct emissions at-a-glance in one easy to use dashboard.
- Sort/filter sites at the enterprise level and quickly identify locations with significant optimization opportunities.
- View all carbon management and demand response curtailment activities in a single place.
- Build filtered reports to export data.
- Gain the ability to trend reductions in carbon footprint to meet specific targets and timelines.
- Compare your organization’s carbon footprint performance against industry benchmarks.
- Receive real-time, actual carbon intensity data from thousands of utilities.