We will be at the Edison Electric Institute’s (EEI) semi-annual National Key Accounts Workshop in October. These workshops are valuable industry events that we have been supporting for several years.
This year's workshop is being held at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Exceptional industry support, education, and new technologies are always shared at these workshops.
Planned discussions include:
- Tips on improving customer-electric company relations
- How to leverage partnerships in this industry
- The latest on sustainability practices
- State, federal, and RTO/ISO regulatory updates
- Cutting-edge IT and data solutions
- Renewable and commodity opportunities
- The latest in energy resilience technology
- And more!
The EEI’s preliminary agenda can be viewed here. Attendees are noted by EEI as being “delegates representing the retail, supermarket, restaurant, lodging, convenience store national chains, healthcare industry, financial institutions, the federal government, and EEI member company personnel".
More information about the event can be found here.
Contact us to score your invite to the famous PhoenixET EEI After Party!