Charting the Future of Energy and Facilities Management: Join Phoenix Energy Technologies at Three Conferences Exploring AI-Enhanced Facilities Intelligence, Sustainability and Energy Solutions!
by Phoenix Energy Technologies on Sep 5, 2023
Phoenix Energy Technologies is thrilled to announce an action-packed Fall season ahead! We are gearing up for three dynamic conferences in October and have an electrifying lineup of speaking engagements at each of these events.
These gatherings promise invaluable face-to-face interactions with a diverse array of industry peers and partners, including energy and facilities managers, electric company representatives, corporate leaders, tech innovators, manufacturers, retailers, and industry suppliers, all dedicated to supporting your energy and facilities management endeavors.
We cordially invite you to visit us at our booths where you can learn how to optimize your buildings to be smarter and more efficient, as well as see exclusive demos of the latest version of Carbon Manager!
Come away with an understanding of The Impact of AI, ML, and Algorithms on Facilities and Asset Management, and immerse yourself in our thought leadership sessions that promise to redefine industry standards.
Here's the event schedule:
- Date: October 2-4
- Location: Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD
- Highlights: The sole event covering refrigeration, food retail energy, store development, and sustainability. Don't miss "Harnessing the Power of Proactive Asset Management for Better Decision Making," presented by Michael McMahon, VP at Phoenix Energy Technologies. Stay tuned for presentation date and time details!
- Date: October 8-11
- Location: Greater Columbus Convention Center and Hyatt Regency Columbus, Columbus, OH
- Booth: #108
- Highlights: Join national corporate energy users to explore the latest industry trends and best practices for tackling your energy-related needs. We have a special panel discussion on Monday, October 9: "Read Your Building Like a Book: Leveraging Tools to Improve Data Accuracy, Create Smart Alarms, and Identify Outliers." Join our panel of experts as they discuss the latest in building automation and technologies that assist in building performance, preventative maintenance, and managing site or enterprise consumption, demand, and/or energy and carbon benchmarking. Panelists include:
- Michael McMahon, VP, Phoenix Energy Technologies
- Art Justice, VP, Energy & Sustainability, Cinemark
- Amy Kaspar, Global Energy Initiatives, The Wendy’s Company
- Brian Zoeller, Major Accounts Executive, Puget Sound Energy
- Date: October 9-11
- Location: Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel, Schaumburg, IL
- Booth: #316
- Highlights: Gather with facilities management professionals for industry knowledge, collaboration, and the latest in innovations in facilities management. Join our very own CEO, Glen Schrank, for the Tech Talk entitled, “Demystifying Artificial Intelligence and Best Practices Use Cases in Facilities Management”, on Tuesday, October 10 at 1:45pm.
At 12 years old, Glen Schrank started observing how his parents and brothers built a small family-owned retail business into a substantial enterprise with multi-site locations across the western United States. The dinner talk around the table often centered on the importance of facilities management, which became a full circle moment when he took the helm of Phoenix Energy Technologies. Glen is an executive leader with over 30 years of leadership experience in technology-based businesses. Prior roles include Interim CEO at Cirro, a company providing technology in the Big Data and Analytics market; CEO of Eccentex, a company that provides Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings; CEO of HireRight, a Software as a Service (SaaS) company, and 15 years at IBM in various emerging growth tech businesses.
As an esteemed member of the ConnexFM Technology Council, Glen is also moderating the panelist discussion on Tuesday, October 10 at 2:30pm, “Uncovering the Impact of Tech and Digital Transformation in the FM Industry”.
For more information on these sessions, visit:
Be sure to also check out Glen’s podcast to learn how you can achieve Data Driven Building Optimization.
Remember to include a stop by at our booth at ConnexFM Mid-Year Conference to "Ask Ron" the energy management questions that are top of mind for you!
Ron Rau is an experienced Senior Level Store Operations, Facilities, Maintenance, Procurement, and Services Executive. Ron brings an exceptional amount of knowledge and experience having been responsible for store and facility maintenance, energy services, non-merchandise procurement, retail operations and lifecycle management for over 35 years with two Fortune 500 companies.
In addition, Ron has been a frequent speaker at numerous conferences such as Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM), EEI, Store Planning, Equipment, Construction and Facilities Services Seminars (SPECS), and Visual Merchandising & Store Design.